How To Enroll At CILV:
- Completed enrollment application. Once submitted you will be able to log into our secure student portal to upload the following documentation:
- Valid ID or Driver’s License.
- Submit a photocopy of your high school diploma or GED or official high school transcripts that show completion of at least 10th grade.
- Proof of education must come from a valid high school or GED program. If we determine that your diploma or GED certificate is not valid, you will be denied admission to the school.
- Valid Social Security Card.
- Complete a Personal Interview with the Admissions and or Financial Coordinator.